Lanett man killed in motorcycle crash | News
LANETT, AL (WTVM)- A two-vehicle crash Sunday morning claimed the life of a Lanett man.
Jason Franklin Elliott, 40, was killed when the 2001 Honda motorcycle he was operating struck a 2008 GMC Sierra pickup driven by Scott Hilyer of Opelika. Hilyer was not injured.
The crash occurred at 11:40 a.m. on Chambers County 389 about a half-mile north of Cussetta.
No additional details are available as Alabama State Troopers continue to investigate this crash.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trial delayed for alleged Southern Union Comm. College shooter
- Lee County inmate turns himself in after walking away from work detail
- Opelika police need your help identifying debit card theft suspect
- Mother of Opelika rape suspect is no longer a foster parent
- Lee Co. Coroner: Alcohol may have been factor in Tuesday’s fatal crash
- Man scratches lofty $500K prize in West Point
- Two people found dead in Valley, Ala. home identified
- Authorities save Valley suspect from drowning in Chattahoochee River
- Valley Police make arrest in rape case, teen suspect connected to other crimes
- West Point Police searching for 3 home invasion/robbery suspects