Teen killed after crashing into tree early Sunday morning | News
CHAMBERS COUNTY, AL - A Lafayette teen was killed in a crash early on Sunday morning.
Shoraski Durell Holloway, age 18, was driving his '97 Chevrolet S-10 truck around 4 a.m. on Nov. 11 on U.S 431.
Holloway was about six miles south of Lafayette when the vehicle left the roadway and hit a tree.
The truck was the only vehicle involved in the accident.
Alabama State Troopers are still investigating the cause of the wreck.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trial delayed for alleged Southern Union Comm. College shooter
- Lee County inmate turns himself in after walking away from work detail
- Opelika police need your help identifying debit card theft suspect
- Mother of Opelika rape suspect is no longer a foster parent
- Lee Co. Coroner: Alcohol may have been factor in Tuesday’s fatal crash