Lanett needs new police officer | Jobs
LANETT, GA - The City of Lanett is looking for a full time police officer.
Applications will be accepted starting Jan. 24.
The full job posting is below.
The City of Lanett, Alabama has an opening in the Police Department for (1) one Police Officer Grade VI (Step 1 $11.39/hour to Step 15 $17.32/hour). Pay depending upon training, experience and education.
Must be 21 years of age. Must have a Social Security Card. Must be a United States Citizen. Must have a valid drivers license and a good driving history. Must pass an oral interview, background investigation, drug screen and physical examination. Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
Applications may be obtained in the City Clerk’s office or the Personnel Office beginning Thursday, January 24th, 2013 and will be accepted until the position is filled.
Job Description available upon request
(The City of Lanett is an Equal Opportunity Employer)
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trial delayed for alleged Southern Union Comm. College shooter
- Lee County inmate turns himself in after walking away from work detail
- Opelika police need your help identifying debit card theft suspect
- Mother of Opelika rape suspect is no longer a foster parent
- Lee Co. Coroner: Alcohol may have been factor in Tuesday’s fatal crash
- Man scratches lofty $500K prize in West Point
- Two people found dead in Valley, Ala. home identified
- Authorities save Valley suspect from drowning in Chattahoochee River
- Valley Police make arrest in rape case, teen suspect connected to other crimes
- West Point Police searching for 3 home invasion/robbery suspects