Kroger opening first fuel center in Lanett | Business
LANETT, AL - Kroger will open its first Fuel Center in Lanett on Wednesday, Jan. 30, at its Gilmer Street store.
The new Fuel Center, open daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. starting Jan. 31, will offer a total of 10 fueling locations, including 6 diesel fueling locations.
“Kroger is committed to offering great services and products at great prices,” says Glynn Jenkins, director of communications and public relations for Kroger’s Atlanta Division. “With the addition of the Fuel Center at our Gilmer Street store, we can continue to provide customers with opportunities that enhance their shopping experience.”
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trial delayed for alleged Southern Union Comm. College shooter
- Lee County inmate turns himself in after walking away from work detail
- Opelika police need your help identifying debit card theft suspect
- Mother of Opelika rape suspect is no longer a foster parent
- Lee Co. Coroner: Alcohol may have been factor in Tuesday’s fatal crash
- Man scratches lofty $500K prize in West Point
- Two people found dead in Valley, Ala. home identified
- Authorities save Valley suspect from drowning in Chattahoochee River
- Valley Police make arrest in rape case, teen suspect connected to other crimes
- West Point Police searching for 3 home invasion/robbery suspects